Here’s a great idea to help display your very own Zodiac Sign. Get your Zodiac sign transferred to your very own wooden picture frame! Zodiac Sign Picture Frames make a great gift for yourself and others.
Before I get too ahead of myself, some readers might be asking:
What are Zodiac Signs?
Well, thank goodness for Wikipedia 🙂 Here’s the scoop:
“In both astrology and historical astronomy, the zodiac is a circle of twelve 30° divisions of celestial longitude that are centered upon the ecliptic, the apparent path of the Sun across the celestial sphere over the course of the year. The paths of the Moon and visible planets also remain close to the ecliptic, within the belt of the zodiac, which extends 8-9° north or south of the ecliptic, as measured in celestial latitude. Because the divisions are regular, they do not correspond exactly to the twelve constellations after which they are named. Historically, these twelve divisions are called signs.”
Below is a listing of Zodiac Signs and their corresponding dates:
- Aries, 21 March – 20 April
- Taurus, 21 April – 21 May
- Gemini, 22 May – 21 June
- Cancer, 22 June – 22 July
- Leo, 23 July – 22 August
- Virgo, 23 August – 23 September
- Libra, 24 September – 23 October
- Scorpio, 24 October – 22 November
- Sagittarius, 23 November – 21 December
- Capricorn, 22 December – 20 January
- Aquarius, 21 January – 19 February
- Pisces, 20 February – 20 March
So now that you know a little about Zodiac signs, and what signs correspond to which dates, how would YOU display yours?
- Purchase/make a picture frame.
- Sand the frame and stain or paint it with your favorite color. I recommend a light shade so that the Zodiac Sign stands out once you write it.
- Print, trace or draw your Zodiac Sign.
- Apply a clear coat to protect the frame. I recommend using Mod Podge.
- Insert your favorite picture and you’re done! (some cropping might be required)
If you’re interested in buying some Zodiac frames instead of making them, we are always ready, willing and able to help you out! Check out these 4×6 and 4×4 Zodiac picture frames. Ready to ship! We are able to screen-print directly unto the picture frame for a clean and professional look.
Thanks again for checking out our blog. Have any questions, comments or suggestions? Hit us up!