August is Romance Awareness Month, which should come to no one’s surprise since we’re in wedding season. But whether you’re celebrating a wedding, an anniversary or just enjoying the romance in the air, here’s a few romantic summer ideas (and handcrafted gift ideas) to share with your loved one.
- Stay-cation: visit a local winery together
- Make them a personalized coffee or tea mug
- Take a scenic hike, backpack lunch
- Make an Anniversary Love Box and fill it with their favorite snacks
- Give each other a good massage
- Order a Romantic and Personalized Wine Bottle Box, add their favorite wine bottle
- Couples Night at the Range. Visit a pistol range and learn some shooting safety, while unloading a box of ammo unto your favorite paper target. #Merica!
- Indoor Camping, pitch a tent
- Movies and Chill =) Watch a favorite movie and relax
The options are endless, how do YOU plan on celebrating some romance this month? Comment below!