August 2017 is Happy Family Fun Month
Hope you’re having a terrific start to the month. We’ve been pretty busy enjoying the summer and we hope you have been too! We missed the memo and had our Family Fun Month back in June and July. We went paint balling, fishing, camping, visited a local theme park… twice, and chaperoned a local summer program field trip to our favorite organic farm .
With that said, we’re looking forward to spending some more time outdoors this month. Stay tuned as we share some our favorite projects and activities.
Here’s some activity recommendations:
- Make a pizza and watch a movie in the backyard
- Go camping at a local State Park
- Enjoy a backyard campfire
- Take a day trip to the zoo
- Visit your favorite hiking spot
- Cook meals together
- Have a karaoke night
- Join an outdoor yoga class
- Visit a shooting range
Are you more of a Do-It-Yourselfer?
Here’s some family project ideas you may enjoy on any given afternoon:
- Make some paracord projects
- Check out these 20 PVC pipe projects
- Make some personalized coffee mugs for the new school year
- Build a Headphone stand
- Learn some wood-finishing techniques
What outdoor summer activities do you have planned for this upcoming month? Share your suggestions below, we’d love to hear about it!