Hope you’re having a great New Year so far. This is typically a time where many of us set a few resolutions or affirmations to make ourselves a little better than we were last year. Well, at least I do. This year we’re eager to watch our small shop grow and get a bit more organized (Thank you for your support!).
Here’s a few organization tips and productivity hacks you may benefit from this year.
- Get more use out of your everyday shelf with trendy Under Shelf Mason Jar Storage. Extra storage will help keep clutter off your floors and counter tops.
- Get your linen closet in order with this simple storage basket project.
- Makeshift Student Desk. Purchase a free-standing wire shelf and adjust the height to serve as a desk. Add ¼” plywood, MDF or dry erase board like we did, to make it a smooth surface. Now you can use the desk to craft, blog or do your homework with ease!
- Kendra Storage Console. An economical side table or nightstand for a child’s room that features a open bin base and two top shelves. Perfect for holding stuffed animals or ball or other toys in the bin, shelves great for books, clocks, art and other toys.
- Giant Pegboard Tutorial. Versatile solution that can be made to fit in any craft space. You can add bins, jars or tin buckets to organize your crafts and keep a productive workspace.
Do you have any tips or suggestions you’d like to share? Comment below or hit us up on twitter. We’d love to hear what you guys and gals thing.
Thanks for reading and Sharing. Until next time, Happy Crafting!